Did you know there are more birthdays in September than any other month? Fascinating article about September birthdays from Business Insider:
More babies are born in early September because couples have an easier time conceiving around Christmas time. A recent study found that the winter season holds biological perks for pregnancy. The tendency to “hook up” during the holidays also likely explains the peak in wintertime conceptions.
We have some great ideas for your friends and family.
- Coffee or Tea Lover in Your Friends Group? We have this great leatherette gift basket filled with honey, coffee, tea, pretzels, chocolate spoons, granola, pocket latte, and other goodies. Buy Here : $90
- Is one of your friends focused on their health? How about our Healthy Options gift basket for $90? Market basket is filled with healthier treat options including salmon, crisps, tapenade, yogurt pretzels, veggie chips, fruit chips, and a variety of nuts, seed & nut bars. Personalize plaque or ribbon for a small charge. More info to buy it here. Buy Here : $90
- Is your bestie or sister about to turn 50 or 60 or having some other kind of special birthday? What if you emailed all of her favorite people and asked them for a photo and ask them to send it to you so you can make a collage and set up a Zoom of a Facebook Live Surprise Party for their special birthday?
- Stop by the liquor store (they are still essential, after all) and buy a great bottle of tequila, some limes, salt, and some scratchers and drop it off on your besties porch. Maybe they will share the winnings with you!
- What is your friend’s favorite color? We can customize a basket together for you based on their favorite color, their favorite sports team, or their favorite hobby. We have a way to make a custom ribbon and have hundreds of colors. ($5 fee.) We can also personalize a gift like this one we did for a new Dad with his baby’s name on it with a vinyl cling. Check out the basket for the Dad of baby “Wyatt.” ($10 fee).
6. You can always make a hand-made custom gift certificate for your friend or family member. It is very difficult to get your car washed and your yard mowed during this Shelper In Place. It is also tricky to get your house cleaned – and what a great gift. You can offer to cook a meal or clean the cupboard for a friend as a very personalized homemade gift card. Of course, wear your masks and stay 6 to 10′ away from your friends so everyone stays healthy.
7. Bake your special person a homemade cake, cookies, or a lasagna! Everyone loves home-cooked goodies.
More Unique Birthday Presents from All The Buzz Gifts in San Jose
Check out some of our Unique Birthday Present ideas:
We Love to Create Personalized and Custom Birthday Gifts for our Client! Call me.
We make all of our gift baskets here in our workshop San Jose, so our gifts are also hand-made by us! And, we just love a theme and to make a custom gift basket, so feel free to call me at 408-504-4703 or email me at Shawn@AllTheBuzzGifts.com.